How Having Two Wedding Photographers Enhances Your Special Day
When it comes to planning your wedding, one important decision that you'll need to make is how you'll capture all of the memories of your special day. While you might be tempted to save some money by hiring just one photographer, there are actually a number of benefits to having two photographers on hand to capture your wedding! Here are some of the most important reasons to have two wedding photographers:
- More Wedding Day Coverage. By having two Florida wedding photographers, we are able to ensure that we are able to capture all of your planned and in-between moments, even when they are happening in two different places! Rather than having one camera rolling at a time, we are able to have two cameras continuously documenting your day simultaneously! This is often needed when we have our bride and groom getting ready at the same time in two different locations or if you are having a large wedding, as both of these situations can make it difficult for one photographer to be in all the right places at the right times! Rather than having to add additional photography coverage, we are able to capture many important moments at the same time, which provide you with more time and coverage on your wedding day for other joyful moments to be captured!
- Additional Creativity in Your Wedding Images. While one photographer is taking classic images of you and your spouse, the other can be capturing candid moments or getting creative with multiple angles and compositions. This leads to a more well-rounded collection of images that truly capture your intentional details, our artistic point-of-views, and the whole essence of your wedding day!
- A Larger Wedding Gallery. On average, one wedding photographer provides 50 images per hour on the wedding day while two photographers result in at least 75 total images per hour on the wedding day. That's more than one image per minute! When considering the amount of time that you are hiring your wedding photographers for, this could be an additional 120+ more images in your wedding gallery than you would have had otherwise!
- More Time with Loved Ones. Having two Florida wedding photographers can also be a great time-saver on your wedding day. With two photographers working together, you'll be able to get through your formal photos more quickly, leaving you with more time to enjoy your cocktail hour and reception, where you can spend more time with your guests!
- Peace of Mind. Having two wedding photographers can provide assurance in case of any unforeseen circumstances. If one photographer is unable to capture a particular moment due to adjusting settings or equipment, your other photographer will be right there to capture that same moment from another angle! This can be especially important on your wedding day, when it's most important for each moment to be captured to tell the full story from your wedding day!
While hiring two photographers may seem like an unnecessary expense at first glance, it is actually a wise investment. With two photographers on hand, you'll be able to capture all of the important planned and in-between moments of your wedding day, have a more comprehensive and creative wedding gallery with more images, have more time with your guests, and have peace of mind. All of these items are priceless when it comes to the documentation of one of the most important days in your life.
As wedding photographers, we truly pride ourselves on providing our couples with the best images and the best wedding day experience. Without being a best friend, wedding photography duo, we would not be able to provide the exceptional experience that our clients have come to expect and that you deserve on your wedding day! Remember, your wedding album is more than just pictures - it is an album of tangible memories for you to hold for decades to come and share with future family generations.
Scroll down to see us in action!
Zoe & Damara: Florida wedding photographers
Capturing Your Memories
We are a Southwest Florida based, best friend wedding photographer duo who is open to traveling anywhere! Our approach in photography and in life is pure, authentic, and open-minded. Our images are whimsical, joyful, and timeless. Our editing is natural yet refined. Through your story and our lens, we pride ourselves on being able to beautifully document your special day, capture every detail, provide you with a personalized experience, and elevate your vision using our handcrafted, tailored touches.
WE ARE AVAILABLE TO TRAVEL WHERE NEEDED, BUT HERE ARE LOCATIONS WE FREQUENTLY SERVE:
Sarasota, FL | Sarasota Wedding Photographers
Bradenton, FL | Bradenton Wedding Photographers
St. Petersburg, FL | St Pete Wedding Photographers
Tampa, FL | Wedding Photographers in Tampa
Lakeland, FL | Lakeland Wedding Photographers
Orlando, FL | Wedding Photographers in Orlando
Venice, FL | Venice Wedding Photographers
Cape Coral, FL | Cape Coral Wedding Photographers
Fort Myers, FL | Fort Myers Wedding Photographers
Naples, FL | Naples Wedding Photographers
Marco Island, FL | Marco Island Wedding Photographers